History of the Churches in Treeton
Treeton Baptist Church
The early members of the Baptist Church conducted their services in one of the outbuildings of the Mill House. There was a pink colour wash on the walls, two old beams to sit on, and an oil lamp. Later the parishioners moved to the 'tin tabernacle' near to the bottom of Mill Lane. On the 19th January, 1924 the Baptist's moved nearer to the centre of the village and the opening ceremony was performed by Sir Walter Benton Jones.
Sunday School Captain. Baptist Garden Party, 1946
Crowning of Sunday School Queen 1968 and 1969 - Queen is Jill ? and Angela Genner